fifty shades of grey E.L. James

 
The grumpy prince came home with an early Mother's Day gift for me yesterday (look up).
I guess I've been talking about it since seeing it on SNL this past Saturday.

I dove right in. Is it just me or does it have elements of Twilight to it?
The clumsy, insecure woman/girl falling for someone out of her league.
A mysterious guy with hints of danger, who's super rich and gorgeous.
He warns her to stay away from him, though he's having trouble staying
away from her...uhm.
There are two Jacobs though, so no
love triangle, maybe a love square...lol


 Hope your week is going well.
Have a wordy Wednesday...I know :)
♥Lisa



2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Saw this post on your Facebook page and just thought I'd mention the reason for any Twilight similarities . . .

    'Fifty' is actually (originally) a Twilight fan fiction piece written by James and it was called 'Master (or Masters?) of the Universe.' The original characters were called Edward and Bella - and he was never a vampire in the MOTU version, either.

    For publication (when it came to that), she changed the character names and title of the work.

    Good call, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! Any similarities ended pretty abruptly around page 289!

      Delete