Need Supply Co. & NFL Play-Offs



Spotted these two gems at  Need Supply Co and I'm immediately thinking
where can I wear these beauties!?

Hope your 1st weekend of the New Year was smashing. The grumpy prince
and I enjoyed some NFL playoff games this weekend - glad to see the Saints moving on.
How can you not love the quarterback Drew Brees and tight end Jimmy Graham right now!?
Some of the NCAA Bowl games have also offered lots of entertainment.

 Today is the 1st day back at school for the keteers.  It was a beautiful Christmas
Holiday this year...so sad it comes and goes so quickly.

On the shop front I will be working on some new items so check in 
regularly.

Today is the grumpy prince's birthday and he seems to be in good spirits. 
Hope you have a  marvelous  Monday.
♥Lisa 




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous finds! I'm with the Female Power Team and LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi teamie thanks for hanging out with us!

    ReplyDelete