Crushing on - the scent of Winter Solstice Dreams!!!









I love having scents around me.  At my desk I have vanilla incense sticks.  Beside my bed is
 a scented candle and throughout the tower you can find little scented surprises.  One
of them is in my linen closet and it came from a friend/Etsy shop owner of  Winter Solstice Dreams 

Kim asked a question on Facebook awhile back, I answered and she generously sent
me a beautifully scented sachet.  With the holidays quickly approaching I'm thinking about
the warmth of home and all its enveloping scents.  

If you are looking for scented gift ideas for the holidays this shop is a great 
place to start!  Happy Shopping!!


Hope you have an aromatherapy Tuesday ;)

♥Lisa






2 comments:

  1. I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years, but I do love a good scent and a pretty sachet. She has some cute ones in her shop. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can speak from 1st hand experience - they smell awesome!!

    ReplyDelete