Crushing On - Barbour International Jacket!!

Image from John Lewis


                             Ladies Barbour International Waxed Jacket - Barbour By Mail Online Store 

I went shopping a few weeks ago and saw this jacket at Club Monaco
I can't stop thinking about it and the only thing
preventing me from getting it is the hefty price tag it comes with
$499.99...ugh!!
I think it's totally cool, love the urban chic vibe.  It would
look awesome with a faux fur vest underneath with jeans and Hunter wellies,
or jeans with a pair of Sorel Tofino (red or black). 


 Hope all my American friends and family had an 
awesome Thanksgiving day and weekend.  
Thanks for all NCAA and the NFL football games... lol
lots of great match ups.
I hope you all shopped til you dropped..lol


It's been pouring rain here all day and I love it, but I think it has slowed
me down a bit.  I can't seem to focus and taking pics of new
items is totally out..too dark.  

Thanks to everyone who shopped with us this weekend!! 
I wrapped up some more items this morning and shipped them this afternoon.  I didn't really
get a chance to do any shopping this weekend. A few minutes before
midnight last night I did manage to squeeze in a print I've had my eye on ...



By another great art photographer on Etsy Carolyn Cochrane.  
I'll have to do a full post on her in the future. Until then see her awesome images


Wow...well chatty Cathy has done enough talking for one post...lol!

Hope you are having a thrilled Tuesday.
♥Lisa

ps..Tomorrow if I can find the time I'll show you what the grumpy prince
surprised me with on Sunday. We actually had mail delivered on a SUNDAY!!
And it was an AWESOME surprise!!



No comments:

Post a Comment