crushing on - the adventures of tintin & 'silence' by becca fitzpatrick

The only reading I've been doing lately is grade 4 french books and our family fave 'tintin'.  The grumpy prince and I both grew up reading 'the adventures of tintin' and we've passed that on to our eldest 'musketeer'.



Of course, our son has one upped us both by being able to read 'tintin' in french...





Well the third book of the 'hush, hush, hush, series by Becca Fitzpatrick; 'silence' hits the shelves TODAY!! I am super excited!!  The 1st two books of this series were so intoxicating, I can't wait to to be taken back into that world.


Hope everyone had a great weekend.  As some of you may know the Bills seem to have returned to their old ways by blowing a lead to lose the game with no time on the clock this past Sunday!!  We are now 3-1 for the season and I'm not happy!!!


I hope everyone is having a twisty Tuesday!!


Lisa





2 comments:

  1. I never heard of this series...in English or French! LOL...But I have heard of the Bills, from Buffalo...land of the lead blowers!! ^_^ Sorry. Couldn't help myself. Why should Dallas be in this mess alone!! ^_^ Maybe everybody will get better as the season goes on...*holding my breath and turning blue!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, hopefully both teams bounce back this weekend! Wugs, now I understand why people say: "don't hold your breath"

    ReplyDelete