tune in thursdays - The Drums

I love this song and video by The Drums; 'Let's Go Surfing' it's layered with so many different styles of music, yet it has a refreshing sound of it's own. Small confession; I wanted to be a surfer girl as a teen because I thought it was really cool that girls were riding the waves like the boys and looking so much hotter while doing it!

Kudos to all the surfer girls out there, you rock!! The closest I got to surfing was a really cool 'swatch' watch that I thought made me look like I hang out at the beach...really Lisa riding waves coming off of LAKE Ontario.  That should have been my first indication that it just wasn't in my cards, along with the fact that I was still learning to swim...lol!!!





Any surfer girls out there?

Have a great day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment